- Subscription Benefits: As a subscriber, you will receive a discounted price on each facial treatment, priority booking,birthday gift, free occasional beauty products, and exclusive access to promotions and discounts on other services and products. NOTE For any CHEMICAL PEEL or MICRONEEDLING an Additional $40 will be charged
- Subscription Payments: Must commit to a minimum of 3 months, then after the 3 months payments will be automatically deducted from your chosen payment method on the third day of each month.
- Subscription Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription at any time by providing written notice to Javaflo Aesthetics. However, we require a minimum of one month's notice before canceling your subscription.
- Missed Appointments: If you miss an appointment, the missed treatment will be forfeited and cannot be rolled over to the next month. However, you can still book additional treatments at a discounted price.
- Appointment Rescheduling: If you need to reschedule an appointment, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice. Failure to do so may result in the forfeit of the missed appointment.
- Subscription Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your subscription if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this policy.
- Other perks: Your service for the month can be given as a gift to somone else.
You can pause your subscription for 30 days per year, after the 30 days pause will resume.
At Javaflo Aesthetics, we offer a subscription service for our facial treatments to provide our customers with a convenient and cost-effective way to maintain their skincare routine.The following policy outlines the terms and conditions of our facial subscription service:
Rollover service can only occur once for the year.
We hope that our facial subscription service will provide you with a hassle-free way to maintain your skincare routine. If you have any questions or concerns about our subscription policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of a monthly Facial Memberships
- Maintenance Many treatments that you would get at a spa are cumulative, meaning that the results build off each other after each treatment. If you find yourself getting multiple treatments to maintain or better results, a monthly facial membership is a great option.
- Preventative Even if you aren’t seeing signs of aging yet (lucky!), you can prevent fine lines from forming with preventative care. Getting a monthly facial and taking care of your skin will help your skin look fresher for longer!
- Esthetician who Knows Your Skin With a monthly facial membership, you will likely work with the same one or two aestheticians every time you visit if you request them. This allows them to really get to know your skin and learn what’s best for you, and what treatments they can recommend to address your specific skin issues.
- Saving Money Last but not least, perhaps the biggest benefit of a monthly facial membership is that you will save money! If you are regularly getting facials anyway, you will save money on your monthly treatments, as well as any additional products you might purchase at the spa!